Finding the beauty in a city


Bus transportation is rather simple and easy to do around here, it's also the cheapest way to travel.  So come and join me on this quick, fun, spontaneous walk exploring more of San Jose.



Imagine riding on this empty bus with me, you are 10 minutes from San Jose

I love looking at old buildings and new buildings, their designs and just imagine what history it has.  To be honest I have no idea what these buildings are, but I found them fascinating as they were nestled in San Jose, close to modern buildings.  The fact that they are still around must mean something right...

  

Take a look at the details...
This house, studio, or museum caught my eye from a few blocks away.
It definitely makes a statement.
There are a lot of old building just a little off the beaten path.
I am sure there is a story to this place
This is beautiful! On one corner you  have this beautiful place and
on the corner across the street is the place in the picture above.  Two very
different styles yet in the same place.



Now on to the many parks I happened upon.  There are a lot of pretty parks in San Jose.  It's nice to see green around.  So just take a seat and just watch...well, I didn't, I just kept walking, but I think next time I will:)

One park had a fountain with a big plaque with the Costa Rica Hymn on it and a beautiful display of trees and flowers. Across the street from this park is another and another beyond that.  Three right in a row.








    

This ends my little adventure.  If you come to Costa Rica, San Jose offers a lot of nice parks to sit in or walk around in .  It's the little bit of green you can get in a city.  If you like people watching or just enjoy being out side, it's sure something to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Always in HIS hands!!

His Love Will Never Fail!

Fun in February