Then Sings My Soul!

My heart sings for joy when I see all that God has created!
The rising of the sun is different every time  and it proclaims
who God is.  His mercy's are new every morning!

The beauty of each day is a reminder that God's promises are true!
He is always near,  He is Love, He is caring, He is our provider
He is creative and He is our Savior.

His arms are wide open to receive us and love us!
Here I am Lord!  Cover me and fill me with your amazing love!
Here I am Lord!
I will go and I will stay wherever that may be!
You are my guide and I will follow!

1 Corinthians 16:13-14
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; and be strong. Do everything in Love.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Always in HIS hands!!

His Love Will Never Fail!

Fun in February