His Love Will Never Fail!

Enjoying a girls afternoon!

Dear Friends,

One year ago, this month, I left the states to be a missionary, a desire the Lord put in my heart a long time ago.  I left for Colombia, South America and a short time later, I moved to Costa Rica to study Spanish.  Living in Costa Rica is amazing.  From the sunny days and cool evenings to the people I meet and have the opportunity to pray with and share Christ with, I couldn't ask for anything better. And I am thankful to stay for a little while longer.  You read that correctly.  
I have been given the opportunity to continue to study Spanish (which I am so thankful for), build relationships and live life here sharing the Gospel until... the LORD knows!  Flexibility is the key... Proverbs 19:21 says, "Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails." The LORD is directing my steps a little differently than I expected and  there are no complaints here, because HE knows best and I continue TRUST HIM as my guide.   
It's exciting to watch the Lord work in so many ways and to have such faithful supporters and prayer partners on this journey.  Your faithfulness in giving and prayers is a true blessing to me.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!


I have had many opportunities to take people downtown to the market.  Doing so, I have had opportunities to get to know some of the vendors, pray with them, and share the Love of Christ and encourage them.  Every time I go, I look for my friends, and check in with them, ask them how they are doing.  I really enjoy it.  This here, is Genesis. She is a beautiful young woman originally from Nicaragua, but has lived most of her life here in Costa Rica.  She gave me a cup the other day, "With Love to Mimi, from Genesis."  I look forward to many more visits with her.
 




























CaminoGlobal, formerly known as CAM international, started in Costa Rica and planted it's first church in San Jose in 1891 by Mr. and Mrs. William McConnell.  I just visited this church.  To me, it was a blessing to have visited the first church CaminoGlobal planted 126 years ago and to see it alive and active in God's Word and supporting missionaries all over the globe.  God is faithful and His love never fails!   
PRAISE                                                        PRAYER
Faithful supporters                                        Continue to learn Spanish well        
Classes are going well                                  Ministry opportunities       
Staying in CR a little while longer                 Good sleep

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Always in HIS hands!!

Fun in February